Budidjaja International Lawyers (BIL) is an Indonesian full- service and independent law firm with a strong domestic and international presence. Established in 2007, we have quickly forged a reputation as one of the leading legal practices in Indonesia.
This is evidenced by high client satisfaction, which is driving rapid growth in our firm, as well as recognition of our work from legal directories and publications such as Asian Legal Business, Asialaw Profiles, Chambers and Partners, IFLR 1000, and the Legal 500. We offer a range of other legal services and related specialized services such as customs and legal compliance review, asset and anti-counterfeiting investigations, and notary services.
While independent, we have strategic international affiliations with carefully selected law firm to draw on in order to give our clients access to high quality, local legal expertise across the world.
In order to keep up with the growing market and to expand our business, BIL is currently looking for candidates who are willing to dedicate their time and skills to fill the following positions
WE NEED A LAWYER WITH EXCELLENCE, INTEGRITY AND RELIABILITY
Budidjaja International Lawyers is an independent Indonesian law firm that prioritizes the delivery of works with excellence and integrity. As a leading legal establishment, we take pride in our vision to become a trusted independent provider of one-stop, world-class legal services that satisfy the needs of clients with positive impacts on society.
DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS LEGAL EXPERTISE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS?
Budidjaja International Lawyers is looking for someone who has legal expertise in the following areas to support the firm business growth and operation:
- Intellectual Property Right & Franchising;
- International Arbitration and Litigation;
- Shipping and Aviation;
- E-commerce, IT & Telecommunication;
- Energy, Infrastructure and Project; and
- Capital Market, Banking and Finance
OR ARE YOU THE ONE?
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor in law degree. A master’s degree is an advantage.
- At least 6 years of working experience in handling one (or more) of the above-mentioned practice areas in a reputable law firm and/or multinational company.
- Bahasa Indonesia and English proficiency in both drafting and speaking is a must. Proficiency in other major languages is a plus.
If you have what it takes, share our vision and are prepared to take on and overcome challenges in our journey, we would like to hear from you. Send us your feedback, along with your application letter and CV to: email@example.com
Or, you can submit your application using the form below: