Budidjaja Institute was established with the purpose of nurturing Indonesia’s next generation of lawyers for the competitive future, by conducting quality training programs for young and passionate law students in their final semester, as well as fresh law graduates who wish to pursue a career in the legal industry.
Budidjaja Institute will be co-organizing a Legal Practice Course (the “Course”) at Lawyerindo. The Course offers comprehensive legal practice training on fundamental lawyering skills, as well as impartation of practical legal and business knowledge in the following areas:
- Legal Due Diligence
- Contract Drafting
- Corporate Legal Documentation
- Introduction to Lawyering as a Profession
- Dispute Resolution
- Contract Drafting
Details of the event is as follows:
Date : 26 and 27 July 2018
Time : 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Venue : Lawyerindo
Jl. Angkasa Raya No. 12 AB
Kemayoran, Central Jakarta
We expect the applicants to possess impressive academic achievements, as well as fluency in oral and written English. High-achieving Course participants will also be considered for an opportunity to participate in an apprenticeship program at Budidjaja International Lawyers.
Successful participants of the apprenticeship program will be given invitations for further career opportunities at the end of the program.
Course applicants can send their application letter and CV (max. 2MB) via email to: email@example.com
Email subject: Legal Practice Course
Or via online registration at:
In addition, limited scholarship will be made for applicants who have outstanding qualifications based on the discretion of the recruitment committee. If you wish to be considered for a scholarship, please indicate this in your application, and submit your application with a legal opinion on the following issues at the latest by 18 July 2018.
- Your client has been charged guilty for one heinous crime (which you know that he hasn’t committed) and is facing a death penalty. In representing your client, would you rather advise your client:
- to plead guilty, so that the prosecutor would recommend lighter sentence; or
- to plead not guilty, with a greater risk that he will receive a death penalty.
Which line of argument would you advise your client to take? Why?
- Would you rather choose a job position which is stable (with a clearly defined job description) but gives you minimum opportunity to make decisions, or a job position which is very dynamic but gives you more opportunity to make decisions?
Registration fee: IDR 850,000 per person (lunch, coffee break, certificate)
Payment shall be made to:
Bank : Panin Bank KCP Tomang Branch
Account No. : 157 5000 504
Account holder name : Budidjaja Institute
For more information, please contact: (021) 4267291
SEATS ARE LIMITED, FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!