Legal Practice Course (25 – 26 February 2016)Tanggal : 2016-02-11 11:18:50
Come & Join Us!
In collaboration with Lawyerindo Legal Support Centre, Budidjaja Institute will be co-organizing a Legal Practice Course (“LPC”) at Lawyerindo Legal Support Centre on 25 – 26 February 2016. The Course offers:
• Comprehensive, basic legal practice course on fundamental lawyering skills (such as legal writing and drafting, analytical thinking and creative problem solving)
• Practical legal and business knowledge, such as:
– Overview of Alternative Dispute Resolution method
– Corporate Legal Documentation
– Loan and Secured Transactions
– International Commercial Contract
– Employment Contract and Industrial Relations
– Competition Law
– Tax Management and Accounting
• Limited successful participants will be invited to have a valuable apprenticeship opportunity for approximately 3 months, and further, we will select the best apprentices and offer them to wok with Budidjaja & Associates Lawyers.
Please state your request in the application, accompanied with your opinion on the following issues:
1. You are accused of a serious crime, facing the death penalty, and must choose between 2 (two) lawyers: one extremely gifted, very friendly but dishonest; the other less skilled, not so friendly but very honest. Who would you pick? Why?
2. Would you rather be very successful professionally with only a tolerable private life, or have a great private life but uninspiring professional one?